The following activities are the integral part of our services:
The pre-employment medical examinations of seafarers are conducted by the MARITIME MEDICAL CENTER OF UKRAINIAN MINISTRY OF HEALTH, to ensure that our candidares are duly fit for sea service. All seafarer are subject to Alcohol and Drug Abuse screening test.
- effective crew planning, recruitment and manning
- initial interview and candidate screening procedures
- documentation and pre-joining briefing
- control of licenses/endorsements and STCW-95 certificates validity
- English language interview and computer tests
- booking, collecting tickets and travel arrangements
- visa and foreign flag documents applying
- shipyard labors recruitment
- passenger ships and pleasure boats staffing and manning
- selection of cadets for further employments
- assistance in crew certification and training
- medical examinations and fitness certificates
- working gear supply upon employer request
- pre-employment familirization with Companies shipboard forms and SMS manuals
We offer various crew management combinations which can be designed specifically to your needs. We can either provide some of the crew or arrange placement a full crew complement. In all cases, we work very closely with you maintaining contact so that a solid relationship is built up.
We have large pool of qualified officers and crew with hands on experience on all classes of vessels including Bulk Carriers, Container Vessels, ROROs, Passenger Ferries, MPP and other. All of them are carefully screened and certified in accordance to STCW-95 Code requirements. Our candidates have graduated from High Maritime Academies, Maritime Colleges and Marine School for ratings, and they have good seagoing experiences of working onboard of different kind of ships and boats. The database is updated on a continuous basis with medical, certification and other information including training records and crew appraisal records.
Moreover, our candidates are certified experienced navigators and engineers, engine room and deck ratings, personnel for offshore employment, shipyards' specialists, passenger ship and boat crew etc. Maintaining close cooperation with different maritime educational institutions, we are able to arrange cadet programs.
Referring to our experience crew inquiry notice to our office should be given at least 10-15 days in advance, so that we have time to select most suitable candidates for positions required.
Finally, we are looking forward to offering and arranging a competent and efficient service to all previous,current and prospective clients.